CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 01 September 2015
Config: MST + VRF + all 32 bit eigrp configuration on 34567 and 45678
1) Sw3, show vtp passwrd
2) On 16, you can see redistribute connected + subnet mask of /29, there is no tunnel configured on it still the spokes has the issue. R15 configured with tunnel0:
Ans: Issue is on R16, you need to reduce the subnet mask.
3)ANS: Asymmetric routing with an strict URPF. Here, packets were dropping at R3.
ON R1, loose mode configured
On R2,R3, Strict mode configured.
1) DHCP:On R2, vlan 100 has ip address 172.16.100.200. Need to change this IP to 172.16.100.1
2) PPPoE: dhcp was not configured
3) EIGRP: on R14, distribute list was configured. Need to edit the ACL. Along with need to configured metric.
4) OSPF:area range command configured on R23 with subnet mask of /24. Need to change to /29.
5) BGP: 184.108.40.206 traffic not passing trough R22. Change the med and made it worked.
6) IPv6: change the route-map on R22 and put it’s own IPv6 address in it as next-hop address.
7) tunnel source was not configured properly under tunnel interface. split horizon command was missing on R15.
8) change the metric, change the ospf cost, put the export/import command.
9) R24 and R23 both were doing NAT. I am not sure how. but here issue was with Crypto. After changing the crypto key, it started working.
10) DNS command missing along with dhcp issue.