CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 02 April 2015
I am happy to announce that I have finished the CCIE marathon and got a number today. I almost got no sleep during the night before the exam and it’s so tired to have an 8 hrs exam non-stop. Nonetheless, I have made it.
1. I can’t do this ticket at the beginning, everything is fine. port-security with correct mac, client-id is also correct too. PC101 can obtain correct IP….But I can’t ping to gateway. Eventually, I found that the int vlan100 IP is wrong, so silly mistake
2. On R12, peer address ip dhcp -> peer address ip dhcp-pool XXX
3. The subnet 126.96.36.199/30 has been summarized to /29. R3 has “area 1 range XXX” configured, need to added it on R5 as well
4. Distribute-list on R14
5. I just add a route-map with local preference 102 set on 188.8.131.52/24 on R22, maybe have better way to do it
6.Wrong next-hop on R22/R25, network not advertised on R25
7. Wrong multicast mapping on R18, missing “ip nhrp redirect” on R15
8. Many faults, wrong next-hop for the static default routes on R7/R8. Missing RT, missing “ip nat outside” on R8, broken LSP…. spoke to spoke traffic need to match path R9-R5-R1-R3-R1-R2-R6-R10
9. Everything is correct except the wrong hostname mapping. Need to correct the mapping of “ip host server1.bancobank.org”
10. Missing :ip dns server” on R23
Everything is the same and already shared in this forum
Almost the same. I got mst, eigrp authentication, tunnel vrf, shell processing, NTP authentication. Remember to set the weight on R20 facing R2/R3 to match the traceroute because every BGP attribute is the same and R20 will choose the path based on OLDEST update. Need to hardcode the preference on R20 so that the preferred path will not not impacted after reload.