CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 03 October 2016
1. Wrong client id in dhcp-pool in R7.
Mac address sticky in Switch1. Just remove it , shut / unshut the port , and apply it again
2. Configure ppp chap hostnames / passwords in R12.
Configured pp encapsulation as ppp frame relay is initially enabled.
3. Passive interface in E0/2 of R22
Passive interface in all interfaces of R21
4. Metric weight in all routers at AS 145
Corrected prefix list on R13
5. Next – hop need to be enabled on R22 for peering to the RRs (R3 and R5)
After that , all traceroutes just matched
6. Next Hop is wrong in the route-map , networks need to be advertised on R25
7. IP nhrp redirect not enabled ion Hub , not enabled on spokes, Configure no next-hop-self in hub too
8. OSPF cost modified in R6 and R4 for MPLS-VPN traffic to router over the MPLS core
corrected nat statements in R7 and R8
9. IPSec tunnel credential does not match between R7 and R24
10. Added dns-server under the dhcp pool and defined the hosts.
Enabled ip http server in NAS
1. Select Sw3 , ask for vtp status. (You will see SW1 as server and MD5 checksums are identical as the other clients except SW3)
Select SW1, ask for vtp passw. (My reason here is that , you need to know what is being set at SW1 , and apply it to SW3 right away)
(I see some , will select SW3 , but for me does not make any sense in real situation , unless you know what SW1 vtp password is ) – anyway , I find this to be tricky
2. DMVPN , R15 redistributing NBMA
3, u RPF – WTH!!!!! (So confused that I just drag and dropped wherever I want lol)
with VRF , MST
almost similar to H1+
Last time, encountered some issues in the lab itself but cleared this time.