CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 08 March 2015
Confiig was the same: MST, with vrf, eigrp with strongest authentication, and stub on R18-19
Diagnostics – the same as in the workbook pdf
1. allowed vlan add 12 on sw1 (maybe 2, not sure)
2. Wrong dhcp pool name
3. OSPF – bandwidth and passive interface
4. EIGRP – offset list , delay and weight
5. BGP – only 1 from 4 was wrong. Had to modify route-map on R6 and tweak the value of med.
6. ipv6 – Next-hop was wrong, and the network wasn’t advertised
7.DMVPN – distribute-list that filters the NBMA address from sending over the DMVPN tunnels, and had to modify the access-list on R19
8. MPLS –
– the route-import/export were right, had to only add the “mpls ip” under the interface between R4 and R6.
– Nat inside missing on R8.
– Default-originate route-map MED under R8
9.DMVPN – crypto-map was wrong, and the source tunnel was wrong
10.DNS- no ip domain lookup was configured and had to remove secondary ip address under R24 which was identical to IP of the NAS server.
It’s was a tough journey, and it took me about 1.6 years and a lot of money to get this certification, but the feel you get when you see the number, totally worth it.
Good luck guys, and never give up. The