CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 09 April 2015
Good news is i cleared my CCIE in my 2nd Attempt appeared on 9th April.. Failed my 1st Attempt as i couldn’t meet the overall Cut Score..
Troubleshooting: Same as workbook
1. Vlan 12 missing on the Trunk links between SW1 and SW2,to be added to match the Trace route between 101 and 100
2. UN and PW missing on R12
3.Passive Interface on R22 & R5.
4. Offset list on R12, denied R14 loopback under ACL and Add Metric Weight 0 1 1 1 1 1 on all 4 routers to match the output
5. Out of 4 traces, 3 traces were matching, need to fix trace to 22.214.171.124.. Lowered Metric on R6 Routemap to prefer R6 as exit point for R12.
6. IPV6 , E0/0 Subnet on R25 not advertised..
7. Wrong nhs IP address on R18 and Crypto protection command missing on R19.
8.MPLS — No Default-Originate on R7&R8,No ip nat Outside on E0/0.125 interface of R7,BGP Redistribute to OSPF metrics to be added on R7 and R8 to make R7 more Preferred than R8. When Failover traffic to R8, R6 using No MPLS Path.. Need to set Metric(Cost set to 100) on the R6-R12 and R4-R12 link to make it less prefered.
9 . Cypto protection command missing on R24 under T0 Interface and R7 having a wrong IP address on Crypto isakmp Key command.
10. Enable HTTP server with Port number on R23 and ip host command missing on R23 for www.cciecloud.net resolution.
Diag: Same 3 questions as workbook
Configuration: Same as workbook , MST,VRF,NTP with Authentication , Shell Processing.. I was able to finish configuration in 2:30mins with all shortcuts possible..
Thanks to the cciernstricks.com for workbook.
Good luck for all of you..