CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 13 February 2015
I just pass my CCIE R&S Lab yesterday.
here is the feedback of my exam.
my english is not so well, i will try my best to describe the detail.
DIAG and CONIF is same as provided.
no vrf,no eigrp authentication, ntp need authenticate and using ipv6 address only.
1. vlan issue: switch port assign in wrong vlan(10), fix it to vlan 100
2. R17 miss ppp ipcp route default
3. R5 ospf has max-metric router-lsa configured, delete it
4. R12 change the bandwidth 1000 to 10000, and set the metric weight 0 1 1 1 1 1
5. R21,the prefix-list permitted 126.96.36.199/8 le 32, change it to 188.8.131.52/24 le 32
6. wrong ipv6 next-hop on R25, fix it to the correct ipv6 address
7. eigrp redistribute the connect route, deny the NBMA interface address on HUB(R17)
8. no ip nat outside on R7, R4 didn’t advertise the 123&124 route to BGP, change the ospf cost on R4/6 e2/0 interface.
9. no cyrpto ipsec nat-transparency upd-encapsulation set on R24, configure it.
10. change the 8008 nat from outside to inside.