CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 13 June 2016
Passed last week!
New TS – all same as JohnBrown, have cosmetic changes, but if you know technology, don’t worry
Tkt 3 – BGP TE all ok, but OSPF TE was broken (there are setted OSPF cost 1 on link to R13)
TKT 5 MPLS – no neighborships at R1
T9 DMVPN absent – “tun mo gre multi”
T10: NAT string was already in config, but absent word “outside”. Cleared and reentered.
DIAG HSRP line 227, what need – shut e0/0 CE1 (other answers – too stupid)
Multicast – ip mroute RP/32 to 0.14 (other ans – too stupid)
CFG – old. Many cosmetic, changes
1. Vlans are in config,
2. Ports in SW2,SW3 setted to right vlans (for interconnections)
3. PPP no config at all
4. VRF version but VRF not configured at interfaces
5. R2/R3 no BGP config at all.
6. R20 neighbors configured, need only add default and aggrefage.
7. No any problems in interconnection for 12345 or 34567 or R18,R19 PPP. All is ok.
8. IPV6 BGP on subtinterfaces e0/1.6 on R12/R14
9. NTP already configured: on SW3 two command “ntp master 1” and “ntp source lo0”
on R10 and R12 one command – “ntp server xxxx:: source lo0”
working aleardy in ipv6 (sh ntp ass det) added three command ntp auth-key, ntp trust, ntp auth, and modified command ntp server XX:XX so lo0 key 1
Command: “clear ip bgp * out” – don’t updated for newly applied route-maps in TS and CFG -, and I had used to clear neighborship (clear ip bgp *)
IP addresses changed in DMVPN.
That’s all! Thank’s for all!