CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 13 September 2016
1 ) User has to be ping 172.16.200.200.
– switch access vlan was missing, but I also configured both Routers with complete configuration for dns and dhcp server becoz in the MPLS section it is mentioned that R7 and R8 should be redundant routers.
2) PPP ticket.
Added ppp ipcp route default on R17.
3) OSPF load balancing.
– max-metric router-lsa command on R5, replaced it with max-metric onstartup 5 command. And passive interface default was configured on R21.
4) EIGRP load balancing, metric should be 1703
– bandwidth 1000 command on R12, replaced it with bandwidth 100.
5) BGP question – 220.127.116.11/32 should prefer R4, 18.104.22.168/32 should prefer R6. 22.214.171.124/24 should go through R21 and 126.96.36.199/24 shud go through R22.
– Route-map setLocalPref modified on R22 for 188.8.131.52/24, other traceroute was fine.
6) IPV6 ticket.
– changed next hop on the Route-map.
7) DMVPN ticket.
– Excluded tunnel source interface of R15 to be advertise in EIGRP.
8) MPLS ticket .
– I do not remember the exact fault but it was not new, already discussed in this forum.
9 & 10 ticket was also from the old faults which are already discussed in the forum.
DIAGNOSTIC SECTION :
1) SW3 vtp password issue which is already discussed.
2) R16 interface mask should be increased, this is also discussed.
3) It was RPF fault but I was not able to solve it, I was able to only solve 2 tickets.
CONFIGURATION SECTION :
– SW1 and SW2 shud be vtp transparent with mst(informed to configure spanning tree with 3 instance).
– SW3(vtp server) and SW4(vtp client) with rapid spt.
– EIGRP 45678, R17 should not send query to R18 and R19(stub on R18 and R19).
– IOS shell(which i managed to solve the DOC DVD.