CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 15 June 2015
Hello everyone, I passed the exam yesterday, there is no changes in exam:
Lab 1.3 with vrf.
TS problems were from TS1.6-TS1.8.
Diagnostics, VTP, R16 increase, and uRPF Per packet load-sharing.
1. Port-security was configured with wrong mac-address, replace the command with correct mac address. On the server, client-id was wrong so I corrected to the one that is on the host. I was thinking about changing the MAC address on the host to match both the port-security and the client-id, but initial client-id and port-security mac are different from one another.
2. The command ppp ipcp route default was missing on R17, i added it.
3. On R22 the mask was /30, i corrected it to should be /29 and it was ok.
4. There was a prefix-list “deny 126.96.36.199/32 permit 0.0.0.0/0 le 32” called in distrubte list. corrected acl and changed the metric weight on all the routers to 0 1 1 1 1 1.
5. Added neighbor INTERNAL next-hop-self on R22.
6. Add a network statement on R25, it was /128. I didn’t remove it ,just added other one with /64 mask.
7. Many problems:
Corrected summary address
Corrected NAT ACL on R20
Corrected NHRP on R17
Corrected DNS mappings on R15
8. Many problems:
Default-originate missing at R7 and R8
Corrected NAT on R7 and R8
Corrected default route on R8
Did not touch as-set on R8
9. Corrected crypto ipsec transform-set on R24.
10. Corrected secondary IP address on R24. No NAT issue.
2. SW2,SW4 all ports, SW3 port assignments was incomplete
3. AS45678 EIGRP 64bit with anti replay attack
4. R20 was 90% preconfigured.
5. R2 and R3 has no bgp configured, vrfs were created.
6. R6 and R7 bgp preconfigured without router-id
7. R1 had wrong peer group name.
8. added metric on 99.5 and 15.1 to match output trace
9. IPV6 area 10 for R10/SW3 and R11/SW4
10. no allowas-in ipv6 bgp in R12 and R14
11. NTP was preconfigure, added Authentication as per question.
13. MULTICAST, added offset.
1. Wrong VTP password.
2. IP Address conflict.
3. New urpf as in DIAG 1.3
I prepared for this exam for more than 1 years. Thank you cciereallabworkbook for helping me.