CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 16 September 2015
Before july, I don’t know any commands about cisco, but I have over eight years experience and JNCIE-M. From 3rd july, I prepare my first CCIE, I spent 4 days to finish the written exam, and I passed my written exam in 6th. july. After that I prepare my lab and want to get it before august(my vacation). For the private I am sorry I can’t tell you the exact date I passed, but I can tell you last week I passed it. And I must thank two friends of me who support me a huge help of some cisco commands and the update of the lab.
1. sw2 doesn’t create vlan12;
2. R17 configures the ppp authentication chap, delete it;
3. r22 configures the ospf cost 1 to make R1 can’t load balance, delete it;
4. there aren’t k weight in the four routers, add it and in R13 configures delay 1000, delete it;
5. r12 doesn’t configure max-path 2, and in r22 the prefix-list of 194 make the wrong prefix, modify it;
6. r22 configures the wrong route-map for the next-hop, modify it;
7. r18,r19 configure the wrong server’s ip and nbma ip address, reverse them, and r15 doesn’t configure the no split-horizon, add it;
8.r7,r8 don’t configure the default-information original, add it; r3 hasn’t the import rt, add it; r7,r8 don’t configure outside of nat, add it;
9. the cryption is different in r24 and r7, modify one of routers to make them same;
10. no ip domain lookup in R21.