CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 17 October 2016
I have passed my exam yesterday. Below are those update. Something that wish to highlight, the 8 hours exam including your lunch break. The timer will not stop counting while you having your lunch.
Trunk didnt allow VLAN 12 between SW1 & Sw2
No default router at R12
– distribute-list deny R14 loopback
– Change K value
change Metric at R6, so that 126.96.36.199 can going through R6
ip nhrp map <wrong IP>
Permit esp any x.x.x.x (At serial interface)
no ip domain timeout 1 (this command causing the tracert) from capital letter changed to small letter
– I shut no shut the tunel at R19, it will changed to capital letter. After awhile, it become small letter.but tracerute at PC108 is getting capital letter, although it have “ip domain timeout 1”.
– check nat at R7 & R8 interface
– missing default route
– BGP vpn does not form between R6 with R4
– ip ospf cost at R4 & R6
– crypto key was different
– at R24, missing ip nhrp map …
ip dns server
R15 DMVPN connected.
exlude eth 0/0
as dicussceed in the forum (R1 assymetric)
Same as forum
but take notes, you are requird to enable ip cef, ipv6 unicast-routing on most of the router & switches