CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 22 June 2015
Practice really does pay off. Thanks cciereallabworkbook for all the data….
1. Vlan 12 is not allowed on the trunk
2. Wrong dhcp network in the R12 pool, call out on R17
3. Delay on R12 and added metrics
4. Ip ospf cost 1 – R21
5. Max path – R12
6. DMVPN – R17 is fine, R18 needs correct nhrp map and hns… R19 wrong nrhrp map , has acl, added line to allow esp
7. IPv6 – wrong next hop on R25
8. MPLS – surprisingly not so much fault as I anticipated ……advert the 125 net in R3, ip ospf cost int e2/0 on R4 and R6, ip nat conf on R8 e0/.123, vrf route-target on R3&R4. Test from pc104
9. DMVPN-Nat – nothing is visibly wrong, i think they put a space on R23 crypto config, deleted the crypto and recreate
10. DHCP pool -wrong client-identifier on R23, there is manual mac on Nas e0/0… changed the R23 id to match manula mac
Diag. Q1 same as workbook here about vtp. Q2, redis connected on r16 not part of dmvpn , a little confusing as both r15 and r16 has same /30.r16 redistibuting /24.. decrease subnet length not the subnet number is how I understand it….q3 run out of time
Config is still the same as in workbook.