CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 6 January 2016
1) wrong vlan on sw2 connecting to pc
2) ppp ipcp route default missing on r12
3) summary address in ospf on r21 and max metric on other device
4) delay 100 on r13
5) trace to 22.214.171.124 was needed to be fixed added ge 16 on r22
6) next hop on r25, and specifically asked not to remove or edit anything on ipv6 acl at r22
7) ip nhrp shortcut on spokes and nhrp redirect on hub, shared keyword on 2 spokes
8) lots of things: Aggr route map on r7 and r8. Not advertise on r7 ospf. Default info originate always on one spoke site.
For .123 interface needed to originate default at r7 and r8. Fix bgp neighborship between r3 r4 r5 r6…..r5 was down. Nat issue on r7 and r8, nat inside outside messed up and nat overload missing. Acl for nat missing.
9) no udp encapsulation command on r24 spoke.
10) wrong nat statement for Nas server.
1) port security on sw3
2) doing nbma red on r12
3) asymmetric routing with urpf….r2 dropping packets.
All ports on r8 r9 r10 r11 were wrong and didn’t match the drawing. Mst with 3 instances. Ntp authentication. Standard eigrp with fvrf and md5 authentication in dmvpn section. Terminal shell on r17. Could not get ntp up all the way till r12.