CCIE R&S v5 Exam Review on 6 November 2015
Finally I achieved my Dream with help of All mighty Creator.and prayers of my *** and my two little kids and my wife who are always patience during this journey.
And I thanks to cciereallabworkbook and others who are always helps which leads me to complete my journey.
MY Journey started on Oct- 2013 and ended on Sept Last week this is my 2nd attempt which is first CCIE number in my career of 10 years of experience in networking.—
Preparation materials – Class Training / INE videos / Narbik workbook.
I will start my next preparation in CCIE-DC.
1) Vlan 12 missing and not allowed on trunk and client identifier wrong.
2) PPP default routing missing in R17 and permit 184.108.40.206/8 le 32 on R12.
as it’ just permitted the host route 220.127.116.11/32
3) Ospf – wrong subnet on R21 and Passive interface on R22 and CEF not enabled on R1.
4) Metric weiegh missing on all R11/12/13/14 and under eigrp 145 passive interface it may be on R13.
5) BGP – Missig Activate commands on R3 for R4/R5 routers bgp state is idel on R4/5 and missing next-hop self on R22 and route-map localpref for pefix 18.104.22.168/24/
6) BGP-IPV6 missing next hop on R22 and wron network advertised on R25.
7) R15 missing no split-horizon eigrp 200 and nhrp mapping wrongs on R18/19 and Phase -3 – para meters nhrp redirect -R15 and shortcut on R17/18/19.
And Permit esp on R19.
8) Missing Nat inside and no 123 peering statemet on both R7/8 routers..nat was not enbled on eth0/0.125 outside.
– Missing network statement under under spoke address-family on R8.
– RT’s Import/Export on R3/R4
– Ospf cost on R4/R6
9) Crtpto trasnform set worng make sure exactly mact on both R7 and R24 ..tunnel source worng on R24.
10) secodray address on R23 and wrong client-identifiers.
2) EIGRP – DMVPN – R16 and increase subnet length.
3) URPF- Strict mode with load balnaced perdestination
R1– is in LOse mode
R2/R3– Strict mode.
Read the carefully Question and check qucikely configs of R1/R2/R3.
CONFIG —- Is same as workbook…
Classic mode eigrp
enable ipv6 unicast-routing / ipv6 cef -on all of BGP-IPV6 and ospfv3 configs. section.( 2.9/2.10)
Strongest AUTH and with VR
multicast no changes.
My suggestion is to read the Question carefully in exam, and practice well so that you will finish your lab 1 hour early to cross verify all your conigs and results .
MY Startegey for the config part is same as one of our friend in this fourm explained clearly.
First – All of Section -1
B) AS 12345
Section 2.1 , 3.1 , 2.5 ,3.2
AS 65111 – BGP and IPV6 on R12/R14
c) AS 34567
Section 2.2 / 2.6/2.9/2.10
d) AS 45678
Section — 2.3/2.4/ 2.7/ and 3.3 / 2.11 / 3.4 / and Finally go for Section 2.8 BGP filtering.
This plan works very well if you practice hard.
Best of Luck all of you..